Français

I am pulling my hair out. I have tried every which way to enter data in 5013 per my 5013 tax slip, and UFile will not compute result - BUT it doesn't help me as to where or why it cannot compute results due to errors in 5013. Can anyone out there help. If not, I'll just disregard this form, as the dollars are extremely low.

Also having problems with my T5013.  Have submitted request to Support.

Ufile wants me to enter information into Box 116 which doesn't exist  on the CRA form at all.

If I leave out info from Box 118 all works fine, but think that defeats the object of creating this form in the first place.

This form has always been a pain to fill out, and this year they radically changed the CRA format of the form, so I am not surprised that Ufile has had a clitch.

Now I just found my answer to T5013 in the 'Reporting Income ' section of this forum.

I am supposed to leave Box 118 empty as I am just an individual (ie '0' in Box 2).  And I see that Box 116 could exist for other scenarios, just not mine.

So all is happy now.