Jump to content

The government is no longer accepting electronically filed tax returns for this tax year.

Recommended Posts

You should still be able to netfile your 2013 return - perhaps your computer's clock is set to an incorrect date that is making UFile think that you can't send it.


But you can mail your return to the government if you would like.  UFile will give you the option to print your tax return.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...