Français
Staxable Income Tax

SOAP Error

I'm trying to EFile and keep getting an error stating:

"The SOAP extension library is not installed.  The files can be found on the UFile CD in TOOLS\Soap 3.0 Toolkit."

I downloaded the program and do not have the CD version.  I noticed that there was this issue last year as well and followed those steps to uninstall everything and re-install, however, I am still having this issue.

Also, when I go to check my counter, it states that the return was filed and counted.

Any suggestions?

I have been having the same problem as well with the missing SOAP file.  I removed all the files, although Windows 10 does not show the MSXML files except 4SP2 and does not show Soap 3.0 Toolkit either.  I reinstalled from the link as well as the soap download and still no luck.

I tried downloading on my old Vista computer and I could see all the MSXML files as well as the soap toolkit downloading but this way I lost all my completed returns.

Any suggestions other than print and file by mail.

When I encountered the same problem, I contacted customer support and they sent me the istructions to remove the program and the updater ONLY, not the other parts, including the Soap toolkit.

I found on line a complete set of instructions and followed it BUT it still did not letr me netfile, althought the counter said I had used one return!!

I called again and the new agent told me that the original email did not contain all of the removal instructions....told her I had managed to remove them anyway but no luck. she re-mail me the link and asked to try again.

This time the return was rejected as, it said had already been filed and a confirmation number was provided!!

So if I remove all that the agent told me to, how does the link fixes the problem if it does NOT re-install the soap 3. toolkit?

Also, as I actually do have the CD, why is the soap toolkit NOT under tools????

You can download and install the SOAP Toolkit from the link below:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/xml/Install/3.0/W982KMeXP/EN-US/SoapToolkit30.EXE

If this was installed on the computer for the past tax year, i.e. 2013 tax year to permit Netfiling last year, does this file need to be re-installed this year for the 2014 tax return?

Same problem.  Tried the fix suggested by Gabriel, didn't work.  I see the same problem happened last year and yet it continues???  I went out and spent $30 on Turbo Tax.  Seems to have fixed the problem.