Français
jeff102380

paid for and completed 2013 in january, all info now missing

back in January I paid for and completed my 2013 return. was given an error message when filing. customer service told me it was closed until February 9th. I returned today to login and file it. and there is zero info in my account. everything is blank, like I didn't even pay or complete anything.

any ideas?

nope. went back and checked the email, its the correct username and password. also I have only used 1 username and password anyways.

it logs me in has all my personal info. but doesn't show proof I finished and paid? I downloaded and saved the file to my desktop so I do have proof. 

really roger.. thats your suggestion to help?... yes im aware you have to change the date in the drop down menu...

support keeps saying they have no record of me paying yet i emailed them bank statements and pictures of the report from ufile saved on my desktop.

what a joke this company is

In order to have the carry forward information available in the account, you must have used the UFile ONLINE last years to *"prepare and complete" the return(s) before mid-January AND you must be using the same account.UFile automatically carry's forward your information for you. UFile completes this process once a year for the previous year ONLY. To access this information, you must sign into the account under the current tax year using the same username and password used in the previous year.

To *"prepare and complete" a return using UFile ONLINE requires entering in the data information in the file to complete the calculation to generate the return AND to have made any necessary payments on the account. This process NEEDS to be completed before mid-January of each year.

PLEASE NOTE: If you recently completed any prior year's tax return OR you plan to prepare any prior year's return after mid-January the carry forward will not be available.