Français

I filed my taxes. i got a statement from Revenue canada that i did not file my HBP deduction and they filed an adjustment for me.

i make a mistake of not filing my rrsp amount and the HBP.

how can i file an adjustment for the rrsp and the HBP

It depends on the adjustment you want to make.

If you are changing a line on which you already claimed an amount and you did not previously provide the supporting documentation, you now have to provide supporting documentation for the entire revised amount.

Supporting documentation may include receipts, schedules, or other relevant documents. Your request may be delayed if you do not provide all required information with this form.

You can get more information about CRA's rules and policies for reassessments from www.cra.gc.ca or by calling 1-800-959-8281

I filed my taxes. i got a statement from Revenue canada that i did not file my HBP deduction and they filed an adjustment for me.

i make a mistake of not filing my rrsp amount and the HBP.

how can i file an adjustment for the rrsp and the HBP

If you first register for the CRA MyAccount at this site http://www.cra-arc.g...t/menu-eng.html you can then amend your tax return online. The registration would take about five days to complete since CRA will need to send you a code by mail before you can fully access your account.