Français
Sign in to follow this  
LMathison

Stopped Working

After using the program successfully for the past 2 weeks, I am now getting an error message:

UFile-ImpotExpert has stopped working

and the program is shutting down.  Have tried uninstalling and re-installing the program, but still doing the same thing.  Any solutions?

I am having the exact same problem. I created a new file and it stopped working midway through. I went back and opened what I had previously saved and when I continue with it, it still keeps stopping. 

I have had this happen to me as well! I even got through to the support line to be told to turn off my antivirus and or try it in safemode. I did both and also went as far as to install this software onto a totally different computer and still same thing happens. In the middle of a tax return and BAM there is the same error " Ufile has stopped working". I have used UFILE for many, many years and I am so not impressed this year with the problems I am having. Support person says "well, we have no record on our end of this being an issue" but clearly it is if you all and myself have had this happen!! I have tax return deadlines and I am up a creek without a paddle :(

It would be interesting to know if you get that error message while opening an existing file or when creating a new file?

I had this happen to both!! I created a new one and forwarded one from previous year. See below my comments of my own post!!