Français
Relbeig

Can't find my previous years tax returns any more

I have used Ufile online for years and usually if I want to see information from a previous year, I simply enter that year on the log-in page.  This won't work this year......it simply says that it can't prepare the 2013 return until I enter all my data.  Does anyone know how I find my previous 2013 return??

Also when starting my 2014 return, normally my personal information (name, address etc) is imported automatically, that didn't happen this year.

Thanks for any help. :(

I have a similar problem. When I tried to sign in to my account many weeks ago the only thing that showed up was an outdated e-mail address for me that I haven't used for several years. I had misplaced my log in information for the account I have been using for the last few years so have been having a horrible time trying to get into that account. Finally I was allowed to sign in yesterday with my current e-mail address so I could recover (change) my password, but when I got allowed in the information areas were completely blank, like they opened a new account for me. I am going crazy...they have no support that is helpful for my situation and they don't allow phone calls from clients.