Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

How to Correct Capital Gain after File

Recommended Posts

Hi there, 


After I filed my 2013 taxes electronically, I requested an adjustment for Carrying Charge Interest (221) and received notice of reassessment from CRA. Now that I'm doing my 2014 taxes, I realize that the adjustment is not captured in the carry forward data from last year. Also, I realize that I did't include Capital Gain into my 2013 taxes. How can I fix these two issues? I use UFile ONLINE.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...