Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

T5008 Newbie Question

Recommended Posts

Hi All,


Thanks for this resource. And I appreciate any responses. I may have a stupid question to ask.  I was issued a T5008 form from my employer as I have sold some employee common shares in 2014.  There are two seperate T5008 forms on UFile.  One is for "investment income" and the other is for "capital gains/losses."  Both forms are completely identical so I am unsure whether to fill out both or just the "investment income" form.  Does anyone have any advice on this matter? Thanks in advance. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...