Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Previous Tax Returns

Recommended Posts

I have filed my tax returns for 2012 and 2013 using UFile.

Due to computer trouble I no longer have the tax returns saved or the previous years software / activation codes!!

How can I get copies of the Tax Returns for these years - my bank needs them!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...