Français
Sign in to follow this  
FatBruno

Fatal Error

The 't1rq:FileReturnRequest' start tag on line 1 position 191 does not match the end tag of 't1:T1Return'. Line 1, position 966.

Cmon guys, this is unacceptably, i need help right now, This is a technical error

When i attempt to Netfile with CRA this it what i get,

REJECTED The't1rq:FileReturnRequest' start tag on 
line 1 position 191 does not match the end tag of 't1:T1Return'. Line 1, 
position 966. 

Anyone else?

The 't1rq:FileReturnRequest' start tag on line 1 position 191 does not match the end tag of 't1:T1Return'. Line 1, position 966.

Cmon guys, this is unacceptably, i need help right now, This is a technical error

me too! very frustrating! but I followed wolf229 suggestion and IT WORKED!!

I received the same message!  I filed my husband's return and it went through no problem.  When I tried to Netfile mine, same "Rejected" message occurred.  Tried several times and same message.  However, when I checked "My Account" through the CRA website, it said that my Tax Return was received.  So, it seems that even though Ufile states it was not submitted, it in fact was!  Check your account on the CRA website directly!!  Chances are they've already received your return:)  Good luck!

This just worked for me.

Go under ‘’Interview’’ tab and ‘’File progression’’ on the left side menu and remove every dates entered. Leave the page blank.

for the life of me..i can't find this...i downloaded the windows ufile..maybe this option isn't there...

having said that...i did what 'meleo' said...and i see under 'my account'..it was accepted although ufile doesn't...but under tax counter..it says all returns were netfiled....

nevertheless..a real mess....