Français
Sign in to follow this  
Alec Munro

UFile Online broken when going to review "Sequence contains no matching element"

This error message is being returned when the browser POSTs to https://secure.ufile.ca/T1-2015/api/data?file=abcdefg&app=1&plan=1

This is the body of the POST:

{"Start":1,"Path":[{"Type":3,"Parts":[{"Type":0,"Key":0,"Val":"RESULTSSUMMARY"}],"Instance":null}]}

Reading a little bit on the "Sequence contains no matching element" message, it appears to commonly come from .net methods that pull data out of an array, and is thrown when the array is empty. I don't see any empty arrays in what is being submitted here, so I assume it is some data on backend. I'll look at what is being saved when I change values in the interview and see if anything jumps out at me.

Hi Alec,

Sorry to hear about that. We believe it's fixed but if you're still getting an error please let us know. It would be best to contact us via email: support@ufile.ca so we can get a little more information regarding your account.

No response from support@ufile.ca, not even to say they had received and were reviewing.

I'm done. Been using Ufile since 2006, and your behaviour this year is reprehensible.

Launching a new version at all right before tax season is reckless.

Then you were late in launching, and the level of support you are providing for all the issues you have caused people is very poor.

The fact that you encouraged us to pre-pay for this years filing is just the icing on the terrible cake.

I now need to take additional time to extract what data I can out of your systems, where I'm already later then I would like to be. All of this creates stress around my family's well-being.