Français
thebig2er

An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.

I am having the same problem with getting into the 2015 account.  It says that it is loading but does not then it says "see inner exception for details.  Would appreciate info if anyone has solved this problem yet.

I'm getting this error message too. Happened after using CRA-Autofill. I'd already entered some of the information, so don't know if that might have caused issues. Might starting over help? If so, is there a quick way to reset my form? I get the error message when trying to remove information. Thanks!

An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.

I've used ufile.ca for years and this is the first bug I can remember experiencing, but it's a big one as I can't proceed. Very dissapointing to see it's been ongoing for over a year now, based on the original date of this post. Suddenly, I'm considering Turbo Tax this year since I set aside time to do my taxes NOW...

This is occurring for me for the first time using Ufile for many many years now.

How do you resolve this error, once logged in, I cannot access my own file, nor my little one's, I am met with a spinning load, and the following error message:

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. [OK] [Cancel]

Please advise, thank you!

ufile error.png