Français
wanttogettaxesdone

Unable to pay and finish return

When I click "Buy Now" button in the Tax Return tab, I get this error screen and am unable to continue.

post-21833-0-47450800-1456769767_thumb.png

I have filled out the online help form and have only received an automated email in response. I replied to the email as instructed, but still have yet to receive any support from an actual person. 

Problem is being resolved and will be completed in 10-15 minutes.

I've been having this same issues since yesterday morning.  I wanted to take advantage of the 15% off, but with this error, I have not been able to complete my transaction.  It's still not resolved.  I've been using this service since 2011 and have had no issues until now (hence my low post count).

I have been trying since yesterday as well and getting the same error message. Currently, I'm still having the same problem . . .

Just read this on Ufile facebook page: "For all of the ONLINE users, we are expecting it to be updated later this evening. For those hoping to use the Leap Year 15% off code today (VXNWC4CNNW), don’t worry. The code has been extended until this Friday 4th March to ensure you can still get your discount. Thanks again for your ongoing patience."

Guess I'll just keep trying throughout the day . . any other ideas?

Problem is being resolved and will be completed in 10-15 minutes.

I'm having the same error when trying to pay & file. This is more than 24 hours afer it was "being resolved". On top of that I tried to pay through the welcome screen instead (where it lists all your returns and there's a payment option). I waited 20 minutes or more while it was validating and processing my credit card information and it wouldn't process. What is going on???