Français
bctoots42

Printing page 2 of tax summary

Page 2 of the tax summary will not print - it doesn't even go into the printer queue.  All other pages print. 

Has anyone else had this problem and if so could you fix it?  I have temporarily solved it by saving the page as a PDF and then printing it.  It works but it takes extra time. 

I have encountered the same problem with the tax returns I have completed so far. I can print all the other pages except page 2 of the Tax Return Summary. I have not been able to figure this out but will try your solution mentioned above.

Any progress in one month's time?  I actually successfully printed one form over a month ago; upon returning home last week, I was offered an "update" which was installed. Now for a second file, Page 2 will NOT print. Is this going to be fixed?

I just created my account on this forum because I couldn't print my return other than via PDF. I see it is a localized problem with Page 2 and after seeing that I tried to print the Federal Tax Return only. This appears to have worked.

I see above it was sent to the QA dept March 10 - and it is still not fixed. Makes you wonder about the rest of the program. To somewhat paraphrase what the airline exec said in "Search of Excellence", "Dirty seat tables to the passenger means we don't do engine maintenance".

I have experienced the same problem printing page 2 of the Tax Return Summary, but only after upgrading to Windows 10. I uprgraded over the weekend and last week, under Windows 8.1, I was able to print all pages without any difficulty. I hope that this observation will help the Q&A department. It would be nice to have a solution, (that does not involve resorting to saving the file to PDF), before the end of tax season.