Don67

Carry Forward 2014 info to 2015 Return Ufile Online

Today I received an email response from UFile. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very helpful response. Their solution was for me to delete my current 2015 return, and then start over using a different browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox). However, I've already tried this in all 3 recommended browsers, as well as Safari on my iPad. Additionally, their response confirmed that UFile Online does not support CRA Auto-fill. Thanks UFile :(

Ufile edited my response above, deleting a concluding statement criticising their current online software and support. Rather than providing support or a constructive response, they have chosen to censor my opinion. Ufile, will you provide real support (this is not a browser issue), or will you also just delete this post?

I believe I am experiencing somewhat the same.My previously 2014 return was completed jointly, as in prior years...therefore I did not manually have to re-enter the data information for my spouse. The 2015 version of Ufile passes my data but not my spouse’s data. How can this be amended?

Today I too was informed by UFILE to change the browser to Chrome...still no information related to my spouse. I was thinking to import last year's versión but I needed to have saved it with a special extensión...this was also used to send the info to the government. Would this work? All confused presently with no way out. Must be the new Ufile software. Maybe things should be left alone if it Works.

help

Same issue for me.

The common data (spouse, dependents, etc.) from my 2014 file have not been carried over to 2015 / the new version of Ufile Online.

I initially was using chrome.

To confirm that this is not a browser issue, I opened a file in firefox, which yielded no results

help +1

Same for me. Ufile what happened this year? This is pretty basic and pretty bad for this feature to not work. It would be frustrating to have to start keying in the permanent info again. I have tried both IE and Chrome so it's not the browser.

If it's not fixed quickly it could be the push factor to try something different( since I may have to enter all over again anyway)

Has anyone else had their problem resolved?

I am having the same issue but I can't see any solutions posted.  I am panicking now.  The only reason I purchased UFile was because all my info would be transferred to the next year.  I can't believe you haven't fixed this yet as I am posting this April 20th and this was first posted four months ago!  Last year this feature worked fine.  If I can't get a quick solution by phone tomorrow I want a refund.  Oh yes, I was on hold tonite for 20 minutes then my call was disconnected "due to technical difficulties."  Actually it was disconnected because your office closed, but your recording should say that.  Ufile I trusted you to come out with the same product I had before.  This is no way to treat your customers.

I found what the problem is and I have a solution!! I purchased the SOFTWARE version of UFile 2014 previously that included a download link and activation code. I responded to a UFile marketing email to purchase 2015 not realizing that I was purchasing a different product, the online version. That is why I couldn't transfer 2014 to 2015. The help desk forwarded a 2015 download link and activation code and presto problem solved. I had to trouble shoot the cause and suggest the solution myself which really disappoints me. Also UFile should be selling their customers the update of the same product they bought last year and not a different product. Hope this helps you folks. The help desk should be up to speed on this and offering people the correct solution. There is obviously a lot of confusion about this.