smirza

Frustrated with the errors in new ufile online app

I am having the following issues with ufile online. I never had these problem before and this is my 4th year submitting tax return using ufile.

1. In my rental property I added my partner and then clicked on add another partner by mistake. I deleted that one but every time I login to ufile, it comes back. And throws error saying partner information is missing (for that unwanted partner)

2. I added items with the + sign in deduction part of the rental property and then whenever I delete those items, they keep coming back after I move to another page or logout. Very frustrating. The workaround I have now, I put 0$ for those unwanted fields. Same thing happens at "Employment Expenses"

3. When I logout I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

If it does not get solved I am switching to some other company.

I am having the following issues with ufile online. I never had these problem before and this is my 4th year submitting tax return using ufile...

3. When I logout I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

If it does not get solved I am switching to some other company.

Hi smriza:

I'm also getting that same error when I try to log out from UFile Online - see my post UFile Online Error When Closing or Logging Out.

I've also been using UFile Online for several years and I'm beginning to suspect that my account that I created in 2008 on their old https://secure.drtax.ca/ufile site wasn't migrated correctly to the new server at https://secure.ufile.ca/account/, because when I choose Account Activity from the dropdown menu in UFile Online (gear icon in the top right corner) I'm redirected to the T2 (Corporate) tab instead of the T1 Online tab.  I also noticed that my Last Failed Login Attempt on that Account Activity page is dated 1/1/1754 (i.e., the year 1754 !!).

I'm seeing other technical glitches with their "new and improved" online software for the 2015 tax year and can't get any help in this forum.