Sign in to follow this  

Reporting Taxible Benefits in Quebec

Recommended Posts


I have a question about how to report taxable benefits not included on my T4 for Quebec purposes.


I currently work in Ontario, but live in Quebec, so I receive a T4 from employment.  I also received a notice of extra taxable benefits that I am to include in my income on my Quebec return. I do not receive a RL1.


Within the Ufile system I use the "income outside of Quebec" option, however there is no way to record a separate income amount for only Quebec.  If I enter it on the T4 section, the amount is included as income for my federal return as well...any suggestions on how to record it just for Quebec?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this