Français
Sign in to follow this  
P Tsang

Where to find Line 207 – Registered pension plan (RPP) deduction

Good Morning,

You should be able to complete Line 207 by completing the page "RRSP contributions, limits"  found within the Interview tab (Step 2 on the Tool Bar).

I am not to certain on the meaning of Line 032 but I believe you are referring to Box 32 of your T4A slip.

If correct, then within the same "Interview setup" page you should be able to select "Pension income, other income and split pension income (T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A-RCA, T4RSP, T4RIF, T1032)".  Once selected and after you hit "Next" you will notice a new option called "Pension income, T4A" on the right hand side.  You can then add a T4A Slip and complete Box 32.

I hope this answers your question and that you have a great day.

Hi,

Attached is a screen shot on how I went about claiming an amount on Federal T1 Line 207 (Registered Pension Plan Deduction).

I hope this answers your question and that you have a great day.

post-21945-0-41856800-1457638334_thumb.png

I apololgize if I'm hijacking the post, but I'm having similar trouble.

The "RRSP contribution, limits" tap is not available under my Interview tab.  It was originally available: I filled out the form, Calculated the result, sent my tax return to CRA.  Now that line has disappeared and the whole calculation is different.  How can I make the RRSP contribution form reappear again?

I emailed Ufile Support over 24 hours ago with no reply.

Thank you!!!

Hi,

Within the Interview setup page under the Interview tab you should be able to select "RRSP, HBP, LLP, other plans and funds".  Once you click Next it should open up the page RRSP contributions, limits which will allow you to re-enter the missing information (if required).  I hope this answers your question and that you have a great day.