Français
Sign in to follow this  
Julie2

Get error message launching ufile online 2015

When I try to launch ufile 2015, I get the error message Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

What does that mean?

Also, the program doesn't load.

I have tried it on two different computers with two different browser (safari and firefox) and I get the same error message.

All is up to date on my computer on my side.

I've been using ufile for over 10 years and since 2013 online and everything was running smoothly until this year.

So, why am I not able to load that program?

Thank you for the help.

I have the same error just today, past 2 wks was fine.

I have also used ufile online version for the past 3 years, this year version was very buggy. Example is yesterday my data was ok but today it shows 3 errors with no clear reference to what field has the problem except it keeps pointing to the self-employment form. I delete the form and recreate it and the errors go away. Exact same data.

Hello P Tsang,

I have the Spouse and the Dependant square on the top left on the Interview page but there is no way that I can load and see the Family Head. The error always come back.

I have emailed ufile customer service for help and they told me to update my browser and use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

As you can see, this is not helping so, if you or someone else could come with something to make this program work, that would be very appreciated.

Hello Disgustedone1,

Our servers were under maintenance. It should be resolved now. Please try again.

If the problem persists, please try under a different web browser such as firefox, google chrome or internet explorer.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hello Denk,

Thank you for your answer.

Ufile customer service could not figure out what was going on so, they made me create another account and everything is now running again smoothly.

The only thing is that I had to start my taxes from scratches as I could not carried forward my info from 2014 in my new account.

Otherwise, I'm please with the program.