Sign in to follow this  
Briyo11

Unable to carry 2014 tax file to ufile 2015

Every year I buy Ufile Pro and never had an issue like the one I am experiencing with the 2015 version. I bought the 2015 version in February this year and prepared some returns, but since Sunday, I am not able to carry forward any 2014 file. I have uninstalled the program, I have reinstall it again, I have try updating it, restarting and shutting down my pc, but it is still not working. Could you please assist me with this?

I have been trying yo contact support@ufile.ca, help@ufile.ca, tweeter, an facebook, since Tuesday, but still no answer, no one grts in touch, but I am sure they already spent the many I paid for this, now, piece of garbage.

Hello,

Are you getting any error message? If the browse button does not work, I would suggest to update your Windows 7 to Windows 7 service pack 1. Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a recommended collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update. The service pack can help make your computer safer and more reliable. A typical installation will take about 30 minutes to complete, and you will have to restart your computer about halfway through the process.

More information: 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-windows-7-service-pack-1