Jump to content

How do I force disability claim from child to switch parents?

Recommended Posts

Last year I claimed the disability amount for my son, as I was told since I did the application it had to go under my name.  This year it also makes sense as I was making minimal and with HBP repayment I'm in the negative.  I can't figure out how to make it switch !help please

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...