desitad

T3BBAS04 error when I tried to transfer my netfile to Quebec

Hi,

I can't file electronically my net file to Quebec. It was rejected. The message says:

The content of the file you transmitted does not meet our electronic-filing specifications (e.g. fichier.gif). Contact your software developer for assistance in correcting this situation. (T3BBAS04).

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you

Hi,

I can't file electronically my net file to Quebec. It was rejected. The message says:

The content of the file you transmitted does not meet our electronic-filing specifications (e.g. fichier.gif). Contact your software developer for assistance in correcting this situation. (T3BBAS04).

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you

If there is someone got the same problem? Please help me. I can't file electronically our netfiles to Quebec. it's giving me the same message for me and my husband.

I had the same error, and after digging through previous years posts on this forum, I found a solution.

Go to Control Panel -> Region -> Administrative tab -> press 'Change system locale' button in the 'Locale for non-Unicode programs' section and select French (Canada). The computer will need a restart, and the submissions should work afterwards.

Good luck.