Français
Sign in to follow this  
tlukwin1

More errors that can't be fixed.

Updated my slips from the CRA, it included a RRSP contribution slip. Now Ufile gives the "A required field was left blank"

I click to fix, it takes me to the RRSP contribution page, there don't seem to be any errors, I even removed all the T slip info from the page, set values to 0, and clicked next. Error is still there, and I can't even get to Tab 3 Review.

Ufile used to be a great program.....this new version has more than its fair share of problems!!

I just ran into this same issue.  I used the new Auto-fill CRA feature, and now UFile says there's a error - A required field was left blank - but the field it's complaining about, the RRSP deduction limit, is not blank. It was auto-filled in, and even if I type in the amount manually the error persists.

Another user posted the following in the other thread on this error:

"Was able to work-around this by restarting UFile and continuing the return.  The error went away after that."

You can give it a try and let us know the result. I haven't had time to try it myself as yet.