Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Where do i enter

Recommended Posts

Mydaughter is 18yrs Aug30 2015.
In 2015 my daughter worked at a Tutoring Centre.The owner paid her by personal cheques.
My daughter earned $3592 in 2015 by cheques. (she did not get no T4 or RL-1 ).

Where do i enter this amount?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...