Français
Sign in to follow this  
Donzee

Prepaid for ufile online

I have used ufile for the last 7-8 years and whenever I pre paid my filling, I did not have any problem until this year, Report 2019. I pre paid for a family head + 2dependants. The same package I have been buying. This time through, I was prompted to pay an extra $12+tax. When I emailed the ufile help , the rep did not seem to know and handle the situation. He first asked for screenshot then the receipts which were already sent. Then he/she ended up telling me that I have to pay for my spouse. Again, I have used and pay the same way for years; this was unusual. And I believe it is the end of my relationship with ufile. It’s only $13 but I really feel it’s being stolen from me.

I also prepaid to use u-file, and went to file only to be informed that I have to purchase again.   I called file and waited over an hour also with no answer.  Very disapointing.   Tried contacting  file on line, with no result.