Sign in to follow this  
thecageybee

Keeps saying that there is missing information

The system keeps saying there is an error and when I click to fix it - it doesnt tell me whats blank. It keeps erroring out and there is nothing on the screen to tell me what I am doing wrong.

Its the RRSP contribution s page. 

This is terrible - I am paying for the online service but there is absolutely no customer service for the web function thats clearly broken.

Same error.  Glad to see that others have the same problem, but a solution would be even better.  I submitted my issue through the program's support assistant.  Will come back and provide update if I get one.  If not, will find a different program and likely stop purchasing Ufile (I've been loyal for 5+ years).

Was able to get the error to disappear by putting in answers for Schedule 1-A - Family tax cut.  These were question related to spouse's taxable income.  I put in bogus answers because I didn't know what else to do (presumably I am supposed to know this, or have rough-calculated my return and then go back to the beginning to answer these questions - it didn't make sense last year and doesn't make sense now).

Anyway, answering those questions got me by.  Now I'm onto another error, but this one is different.

Hope this helps.

Mine won't save because it says the year end is short of 365 days. I tried changing year end to Dec 31 but that didn't work. I tried saying it is final year of operation. That didn't work. Ideas?