Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Personal asset

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody,


My parents gave me some money when I wanted to come to Canada for my life expense for the first few months till I receive my university bursary. 

My question is should I report this amount somewhere and if so, which part?


Your earliest response will be appreciated. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...