Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Line - 306 How to change infirm dependent address?

Recommended Posts

We have an infirm dependent who doesn't live with us. In order to claim Line 306 - infirm dependent credit we add him as an dependent in Ufile, but there is no information to update the address info for him and the system automatically produce the same address as us.


Anyone knows how to fix this problem? Appreciate your thoughts!




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...