Français
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Debora

Free Friday

Guest Debora

Yesterday, I entered my information in my account.  As I'm married, I wanted to see what refund I would receive without my husband.  When I clicked on single, my husband's name was removed from spouse and I had to set up a new account for him.  My question is this, on Feb 22, my husband and I both signed up for Free Filing as we both met the age requirements.  However, after he was removed from my account and re-entered, the Special Offers field was not there any more.  Can we both file online for free?

Thanks

Guest Debora

Thanks Gabriel.  Yes, originally both of us entered on Free Friday, however, because I checked single on my return, the program deleted my husband as spouse and I had to re-enter his information again and the special offers field did not appear again.  Is there a way for UFile to check his status to ensure he will get to file for free?  Thanks