sjaffers

QUEBEC CO-17 Corporation Income Tax Return

Hi all,

I am trying to file a corporation CO-17 income tax return through Ufile T2 Online version.

I called Revenu Quebec and they said I need a clicREVENU user ID and password which I should enter in my tax software to be able to electronically transmit the return. This is a 7 character ID.

However, on the E-FILE section of U-FILE, it asks for a Quebec E-FILE number (A 6 character code) and a Web access code (6 characters as well). Revenu Quebec DOES NOT provide any of these for filing corporation tax return.

On sending an email to U-File, they did send me an email telling me to get registered with clicRevenu.

I replied them back saying i already have the clicRevenu code - but it is not what UFILE T2 online version is asking to be used! Where can I get the E-FILE number and the web access code to be used on that particular form on UFILE T2 ONLINE.

Digging further, I found that in my personal income tax return that i electronically filed with Revenu Quebec for 2015 back in april, there is an 'EFILE' number there - so i used that and informed UFILE suport and asked them to help me figure out where can I get the 'web access code' because Revenu Quebec doesn't provide that!.

So Far I HAVE SENT 6 EMAILS WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS!! THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH THEM AND LET'S SEE IF SOMEONE FROM UFILE RESPONDS TO ME ON THIS FORUM!!

I am done with UFILE; especially for the Quebec returns!!