kimh

Purchase Failure

Trying to purchase 2016 for windows before the offer expires ($17.99) but keeps getting message card declined. Tried different card 100% sure nothing wrong with card. Anybody else having same issues ?

Hi Kimh,

I'm sorry to hear that. From what I gathered so far, it was a credit card processing issue.

Obviously the offer will be extended for at least a week so you can still take advantage of it if you wish to do so.

Thank you.

I have had the same problem.  I confirmed with my credit card company that no attempts to purchase are being registered at their end so they feel your system is not pinging their system at all.

Is the offer going to be extended for everyone?

Where on the website is a customer support number?  I cannot find one.

Thank you.

You are all smarter than I am. I can't even figure out how to pre pay for 2016. I click on the email link. I sign in. It lists the previous tax years. Can't open 2016 until mid Jan. Where do I pre pay??? Arghh.

You are all smarter than I am. I can't even figure out how to pre pay for 2016. I click on the email link. I sign in. It lists the previous tax years. Can't open 2016 until mid Jan. Where do I pre pay??? Arghh.