Français
arbiterlin

File Rejected

I used UFile online to file my and my wife's tax for 2016. I submitted mine with no problem, shows Accepted in UFile and Assessed in CRA right away. When I submitted my wife's, initially it show file accepted successfully with a confirmation number. But if I go back to tax return tab it show File Rejected with no further information. In her CRA my account, it shows 2016 tax status "In Process". Anyone have similar issue? There is no phone number on UFile contact us page to call...

I have got the same issue here. 

Submitted my spouse netfile. Received a confirmation number then a red message that the file was rejected. When clicking on the error, it brings me back to the confirmation number. 

Logged to CRA my account and it shows that the tax return has been assessed but no details yet. 

Has anyone received an answer on this issue? Have you got your notice of assessment? Did you have to file on paper? 

Thanks

I have the same issue for my spouse's Quebec return, it was accepted but still says rejected. And now when I try to file my quebec return, it doesn't work. It takes me to my wife's acceptance screen which is very odd.

Bug.jpg

I had the same issue.  If you filed more than once intentionally or un-internationally, you will see File rejected.  To verify if you filed successfully, check the status under Netfile - Federal submission. You should see Accepted.   To double verify, log in to CRA my personal account, you should see the 2017 return is assessed.