Français
Sabreisland

Why is Ufile asking me to Pay to File? After I've paid for 4 return option?

I also have paid for an activation key,yet when I open the program and enter the key,it says invalid key. Cannot use key from last year. I am using the download from the link that was included in the key email. Help. Rodger B

Hi Guys

I have the same kind of issue.  I have paid in December 2016.  Now i was doing my tax and I launched the 2016.  I did some calculation and was able to do every thing.  I was able to view  or print Tax Return.  Later some issue happened and I was not seeing last year comparison.  I deleted the 2016 file and created again.

Now i can not view or print Tax Return.  It asks me to Pay.   When I click on "Tax Return View or Print Return File" its pop up the Message "Ready to Pay".    I have logged issue but did not got back any feedback from Ufile.  It is almost 2 weeks now.  Need help to resolve this issue and any idea how i can fix it.

(solved)

this happened to me and ufile solved it as follows:

I paid for my account in dec 2017, when I was doing my taxes I deleted the file & redid it..then it asked for payment.

i called ufile (1-514-733-8414) & waited 45min on hold.  After the rep picked up they fixed it in 5 min by emailing me a rebate code which worked 

I have a similar problem, I paid for ufile online. When I try to remit my spouse's return, the ready to pay pop up appears. Sent an email to their support team, they answered my email with "please check the faq's". (They want me to find a fix for a problem they created). I returned their email asking for the support team to look into it. A week goes by, I get nothing. So I called them, waited on the hold for 45 mins, then Nicholas answered, I asked him how he was and I was immediately disconnected. I even filled in the comment section when you log off of ufile which has a line for your phone number, haven't heard back yet. The worst customer service ever. I doubt if I'll renew next year.