Français
ffffffff

Error message: "no endpoint listening". Also: error flag: "both fields must be filled"

I am getting two error messages in the online version of the UFile software.  Can anyone advise how to resolve these:

"No endpoint listening"

I keep getting this pop-up error message when trying to click "Next" in various sections of my return:

"There was no endpoint listening at https://dtdcbenapi001.dttax.local:55526/ApiService.svcthat could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details."

"Both fields must be filled"

I'm also getting an error flag (which "prevents tax calculations"), "Both fields must be filled", which when I click it, brings me to the "Pension income, T4A" section of the interview (not the T4A form itself), and doesn't actually tell me what fields must be filled. Regardless, I have entered the only information that was given on the T4A, so I don't know how to resolve this error.

On top of this, I had to restart everything twice after the website crashed and clicking "Launch" for my 2016 return just brought up a blank white screen with big text written across the top that the server couldn't be reached or something to that effect.  Usually UFile works pretty smoothly; I don't know why everything seems to be wonky this year  :mellow: