Français
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Online Ufile asking to Pay again

Hi Guys

I have the same kind of issue.  I have paid in December 2016.  Now i was doing my tax and I launched the 2016.  I did some calculation and was able to do every thing.  I was able to view  or print Tax Return.  Later some issue happened and I was not seeing last year comparison.  I deleted the 2016 file and created again.

Now i can not view or print Tax Return.  It asks me to Pay.   When I click on "Tax Return View or Print Return File" its pop up the Message "Ready to Pay".    I have logged issue but did not got back any feedback from Ufile.  It is almost 2 weeks now.  Need help to resolve this issue and any idea how i can fix it.

• 1 year later...

(solved)

this happened to me and ufile solved it as follows:

I paid for my account in dec 2017, when I was doing my taxes I deleted the file & redid it..then it asked for payment.

i called ufile (1-514-733-8414) & waited 45min on hold.  After the rep picked up they fixed it in 5 min by emailing me a rebate code which worked