Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Foreign Employer - Claim Expenses

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if I could ask if anyone had a suggestion on my filing as I may not be being as efficient as I could be.


I am resident in B.C. but I work remotely for an employer in the UK.  I am no longer registered to pay tax in the UK and am paying tax in Canada.  Each year I enter my salary as "Other Income".  However from my own total salary I am required to pay for my own computers, office space, and other resources.  I have not found the best to way submit these as expenses.


Could I please ask if anyone is in a similar position?





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...