U750076

How to install two UFILE in one computer?

It's not possible to install 2 copies of UFile on one PC. If you purchased another copy, you can simply add the activation key to the UFile copy already installed. To do so, click on the "Add additional keys" button in the Start screen.

Here is the situation.

I bought a package for 12 Returns, now I used 11, still have 1 left.   I bought another 12 Return, I still have few family's return need to do, I don't want to separate one member from the family, so if I use the new activation key, then it means I can't use the 1 left for the 1st activation key, am I right?   If yes, that's what I want to do if I can keep two activation key together.

Hi,

In order to add extra returns, please click on the tool icon (Top right gear) and choose "Tax return counter".

At the bottom of the screen, you will see "Add extra returns".

If you need to produce more than 20 returns, we suggest you purchase UFile PRO. To learn more about UFile PRO, please contact our sales department (sales@ufile.ca) or visit:

http://www.ufile.ca/pro

The CRA has determined that a limit of 20 returns, whether printed or filed using NETFILE, is appropriate and sufficient for a NETFILE software product. This will allow even a large family to share one software product to prepare and file their tax returns. The CRA has asked that all software developers respect this limit in order to be certified for NETFILE. To read more about this change please visit:

http://www.netfile.gc.ca/thrnfrcrtfdsftwr-eng.html#q2

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.   I have less than 20 returns.  I just want to make sure after I add the extra return with new activation code, I still can use the old one to review or update.

Thanks.