mg3putt

Tax Return Won't Display

I have UFILE 2016 for Windows version 20.21.0.0 with the standard 4 returns which I have used up. I am completed a 5th return which is classified as free in UFILE.

When I complete the (free) return and click on "3 Review", it displays the page properly.

When I click on "4 Tax Return", I first get the message "You have used up all the tax returns available with you copy of UFILE" and I click "Ok"

The Tax Return Counter is displayed showing me the 4 non-free returns and the 5th return (that i am working on) as free ("Yes in the FREE column"). When I click "OK" the return never displays (I see the spinner turning).

When I click on "5 NETFILE", I have the ability to NetFile the return.

Why can't I see the tax return for this file? (note...I could the other day and the Tax Counter status was the same). I am unable to print the return or save to PDF.

Thanks

I am having the same problem with my 2017 return.  (Ufile 12 2017)  Counter seems okay but Tax Return will not display.  Everything is listed down the left side of the page but return is blank.  

Did you find a solution to your problem?

Hi Daniel C,

Re: Version 21.01

Would you please check the version that you are using by following these steps:

1- in help section on top of your screen, you will find a ?

2- select ''about UFile''

Then you will find the latest versio 21.01

If you have the previous one, please update your software to the latest version in ''Settings'' section.

Problem solved for (#4) Tax Return  pages are blank.  Windows Theme must be in Windows 7....mine was Classic View.  When I changed it to Windows 7 view everything worked great.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:34 AM, Antoine7 said:

Hi Daniel C,

Re: Version 21.01

Would you please check the version that you are using by following these steps:

1- in help section on top of your screen, you will find a ?

2- select ''about UFile''

Then you will find the latest versio 21.01

If you have the previous one, please update your software to the latest version in ''Settings'' section.

version is 21.01

On 2/6/2018 at 4:09 PM, Lexus said:

Problem solved for (#4) Tax Return  pages are blank.  Windows Theme must be in Windows 7....mine was Classic View.  When I changed it to Windows 7 view everything worked great.

Just tried your suggestion and it works. But for me it's still a bug. I hate the "cartoonish" look of the official Windows 7 theme.

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me! I stayed up really late finishing my 2016 tax return and I was able to view and save the completed copy. However I didn't have my CRA access code last night so I couldn't send to E-File. Anyway, I called the CRA and now have an access code but when I log back into UFile my 2016 is BLANK and there is no record of the completed return, so now I don't know how to file them! I cannot file directly on the CRA website because it won't accept the file type. 

Another issue I am having is that for the 2017 year, I am receiving a couple error messages saying that values don't add up on the GIFI, however the lines do add up (I checked with a calculator).

SEND HELP! SOS!

Aly 

On 2/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, Roger said:

We have a fix ready for the upcoming UFile update due late next week.

Thank you.

I just installed the latest upgrade and it did not fix the problem (declaration page is still a blank screen).