Français
Sign in to follow this  
rosewater

net file

HELP please.

I completed my return, paid ufile, and want to net file.  I am eligible.  I emailed ufile, but they were no help.  I phoned them twice, but hung up after being on hold for nearly ten minutes.  It is long distance for me.

Everything says to click the net file tab. I do, but all I get is the interview question asking if I wish to net file if eligible.  It is in the vertical interview set up  menu on the left side.

I think last year there were five steps horizontally across the top.  The fifth said net file.  My screen only shows step 1 start.

I did net file last year, but just can't this year.   What am I doing wrong.  Please help.

I am replying to my own post because I solved the issue and it might be of interest to others.

After five hours of emailing and phoning Ufile, I found a screen shot through google.  It was  amazing - right there I knew what the problem probably was.  I did not have the five steps across the top of the page - the 5th one being netfile.  I remembered it being there last year (same laptop and browser).

I emailed ufile again and the response was that it was probably a browser incompatibility.  Sure enough it was.  I phoned a friend and had them go into my ufile account (different browser) and within minutes my netfile was completed and I had a confirmation number.

Hope this helps someone and saves them hours of tension.