Français
joeblow

Your Website Is Not Loading

I just called uFile tech support line at 1-514-733-8414 after reporting the site being down and received a "due to a statutory holiday (?) our offices are presently closed" message ... what the heck??

The last days of tax season and they're not open to take calls? Did they not plan for this??

Also, lucky for me that I am in the 514 area code, but what about long-distance callers. Have they not heard of toll-free numbers?

Honestly, I have been a dedicated user of uFile for over a decade now, but they've been dropping the ball all over the place today.

Not impressed one bit.  :angry:

Going to bed since there's not much else I can do about this tonight. :(

Good luck everyone and hopefully you'll be able to submit on time since we've got until May 1 at midnight:

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/tpcs/ll-dts/frms-eng.html

"Note - Since April 30, 2017, is a Sunday, your return will be considered filed on time if we receive it on or it is postmarked on or before May 1, 2017."

Here's  hoping tomorrow brings better news! ;)

After a painfully long loading process, I get the following error message: 

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details

What / Where is "inner exception"?

Same error for me.  I have completed everything, just want to log in and submit my taxes!

After a painfully long loading process, I get the following error message: 

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details

What / Where is "inner exception"?

i'm shocked there is no one on call right now or a message saying "we are experiencing technical issues, please standby" on the main page. Their support model isnt very sound... its been going on for at least 4 hours. 

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Would you please try again. If you are still experiencing the issue, kindly try with another browser.

Please take note that since April 30th falls on a Sunday, the deadline to send your tax return is tonight at Midnight.

Well, fortunately, the site is running smoothly again and I was able to submit on time.

It would be nice to know what the cause was and what uFile plans to do to prevent this from happening again.