Français
Sign in to follow this  
hanna

Previous years personal info not there

I've been using ufile for many years, this year none of my informations are there. Neither are my husband' s and child. I'm asked to enter all info and I have to add again my spouse and daughter.

What happened??

I think that uFile is experiencing serious technical issues tonight ... I can't even load my saved session from earlier today. When a page loads, it's mostly blank.  :angry:

I suspect that they may be dealing with database issues if you're not seeing your past data pre-filled.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems too. :(

I was experiencing the same problem as well where my previous identification records (e.g., names) were not loaded on the UFile interview.

Now I can't even sign back in... (getting the "oops, something appears to have gone wrong" message on two attempts)

I didn't have this problem last year, but now this year, I log on to try to start my 2017 tax return, and I am getting the same problem as the others mentioned above. When I try to open previous years' returns, they are also all blank. What the heck, UFile? The reason I continue to use your program every year is because you normally make it easy and painless. Please fix whatever is causing this glitch.

Hi Stephanie_whatevernumber,

It is possible that you have many accounts with UFile ONLINE.

Please click on "Did you forget your user name" and after following the necessary steps, you'll receive an email with the list of your user names for UFile ONLINE.

If you have more emails, try the same procedure for each email you could use for registering an account with UFile.

image.png.b2f5929be74bb07d2a4677070ffdcc75.png

I hope this will help you to find your tax returns.

Have a great day!