Français

Provincial is rejected because name doesnt match file?

Marcus

Hi im trying to file my 2016 taxes and the federal went through fine but the provincial keeps giving me this message?

Please read the error message(s) below. If possible, make the necessary corrections and retransmit your return.The first name you entered on your return does not match the first name in our files. Take care to enter your first name correctly and to enter your first and last names on the correct lines. If your first name is not printed correctly on the last notice of assessment that you received, contact the NetFile Québec assistance service to have it corrected. (T3A00002)If you cannot file your return online because of your situation, mail it to one of the addresses below. Please enclose form TPF-1.U-V if your software allows you to print it. Montréal and surrounding areas: Revenu Québec Complexe Desjardins C. P. 4500, succursale Place-Desjardins Montréal (Québec) H5B 1A6 Québec City and surrounding areas: Revenu Québec 3800, rue de Marly C. P. 25000, succursale Terminus Québec (Québec) G1A 1A8 Your return has been rejected. NetFile Québec's online service for filing 2016 tax returns is available only until January 19, 2018. If you are unable to transmit your corrected return by this date, you must file a paper copy by mail.

Which I looked and the names seem fine. If its a case of just having to mail it in thats not the end of the world. As i also did my 2015 taxes today also and have to mail in my provincial as well for that.

Archived