ChrisO

Exporting?

As a mac user I've been using the web version of Ufile for a while, but every year I run into incredibly annoying problems - error messages that link to pages that have nothing to do with the errors, I spend hours going through everything to find some odd little detail on page 3 of something that needed an entry... 

Is there anyway to get your data out of uFile to migrate? I want to use an app design for the Mac, not fumble with the terrible web interface any longer.

That's not really helpful, since I LITERALLY tried all three browsers this past year and still ran into trouble. For instance, I couldn't even send a help ticket through any of those browsers, I had to borrow my neighbours windows laptop and send it in through IE. 

My question is whether or not there's a way to export my data for the following year. 

I would like to pull my data out so I can transition to a native Macintosh application. Whether it's for this past year, or next year, etc, I just would rather not have to re-enter everything by hand.