sparks Electric

Paying a wage when your ....................

Recommended Posts

Hi sparks Electric,

We suggest that you contact the CRA at 1-800-959-7383 or RQ at 1-800-267-6299 for more information.

We give support to UFile users to help properly enter their data into the software. However, we are not authorized to give an opinion on tax questions.

We will be happy to help you enter information into the software. To do that, please provide us with all the information regarding your situation with as much precision as possible in.

Depending on your situation, you also have to clearly state your choices as we are not allowed to make decisions for you.

We regret that we cannot answer your question and thank you for your trust in UFile.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now