Français
Marie S

carry forward amounts from 2016

When I carry forward my ufile taxes from last tax year (2016) into ufile 2017, only the name, social ins # and address are carried over.  There are no amounts carried forward for business or RRSP, etc.  This is for Windows 10 on my PC, not online; and I am not using the CRA Auto-fill, which seems to be causing lots of problems.  I have sent in a request for help but that looks like it's going nowhere.  I had a reply to say wait for the latest update but as I don't know when that will be or even if that is for my particular problem or the auto-fill which seems to be causing issues I don't hold out much hope.

Am I going to manually have to enter all the data from last year?  This will be a major PITA as I have three small businesses to enter CCA, etc. for.  I'm asking the brains in the forum to help as ufile support seems to have deteriorated over the years:(  Thanks.

P.S.  Have saved files as PDF also; doesn't seem to have helped.