Jump to content

Which print to use for mailing return

Recommended Posts


Myself and my common law partner completed our tax returns online using ufile but because I am a non-resident we have to print ours off and mail it in. Is it the federal print that we print off to send in or do we send in all of the pages that can be seen by clicking "download pdf"? We ask because it said CRA should be seen in the top left corner of the pages that need printing but on many of the more important pages on the "download pdf" version CRA was not in the top left corner and also the federal print only included around 8 pages.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...