Français
jnfilippi

Telephone Support

Hello

I would like to understand why on JAnuary 9, 2018, I received the Ufile newsletter proudly stating that "Get the product help you need, just a phone call away with FREE telephone support."

However, now your website states that no telephone support is available. Is there an explanation?

Capture (3).PNG

There appears to be no telephone support at all, you get an automated answer, sit on hold for 1 - 2 hours, then get a recorded voice telling you to call back at a later time. Email support is just as crappy, you get an initial automated reply with a request number, then absolutely nothing if you reply to that, no matter how many times you request a further, appropriate response. 

I agree! Indeed, no phone number makes me suspicious. I want to know why they are charging me what they are charging me, tried an email and the online form with no answer to either. If they block service—not even a Chat service—it certainly affects the profit margin, but also certainly drives customers away. What's the point?