Français
Luc

T2125 partnership CCA 43.2 - Allocation?

My wife and I have a Business partnership and sell electricity to Ottawa Hydro through the Microfit program. This is my first year filing as a business and am not sure what to put for the following line which both give different numbers...

In the CCA 43.2 page, there is a line that asks "To whom the CCA should be allocated". Business Level or Partner Level. Not sure which one to select... 

Yes. This is what is says: "By your selection, indicate whether the CCA (capital cost allowance) is to be allocated to the business as a whole, to yourself alone, as a partner, or to your home office expenses." 

I have 2 choices, Business Level (full amount), or Partner Level (prorated amounts). I am not sure which one applies to our situation, or what the implications of each choice are. If I select Partner Level, our total refund is $1300 more than if I select Business Level.