Sign in to follow this  

Netfile error You entered child care expenses without including the valid SIN or identification number of the person who received the payments

Recommended Posts

All of the childcare expenses are under my daughter and not my wife, but it keeps giving me that error on my wifes return even though there are no childcare expenses listed under her.  It feels like a phantom error as i can't locate anything incorrect and its taking my time to figure it out.  Any help?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this